The website operator takes your privacy very seriously and treats your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Please bear in mind that data transmission on the Internet can always be subject to security vulnerabilities. Full protection against access by third parties is not feasible.
In the following, I would like to inform you about the processing of personal data carried out by papier+ideen Silvia Jordan in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (cf. Art. 13 DSGVO). Please read our privacy information carefully.
The following data protection information informs you about the nature and extent of the processing of so-called personal data. Personal data is information that can be directly or indirectly assigned to you or can be assigned to you.
Data processing can be divided into two main categories:
- For the purpose of contract processing, all data required for the execution of a contract with papier+ideen Silvia und Wolfram Jordan GbR will be processed. If external service providers are also involved in the processing of the contract, e.g. logistics companies or payment service providers, your data will be passed on to them to the extent necessary in each case.
- When you access the papier-und-ideen.de website, various pieces of information are exchanged between your terminal device and my provider’s server. This may also involve personal data. The information collected in this way is used, among other things, to optimize our website. In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, you have various rights that you can assert against us. This includes, among other things, the right to object to selected data processing. The possibility to object is highlighted in print.
B. Purposes of data processing, legal bases and legitimate interests pursued by papier+ideen Silvia und Wolfram Jordan GbR or a third party, and categories of recipients
B.1 Calling my website
When you visit my website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of my website and stores it temporarily in so-called log files. The following information is also collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- the IP address of the requesting Internet-enabled device,
- the date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the retrieved file,
- the website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- the browser you are using and, if applicable. the operating system of your Internet-enabled computer and the name of your access provider.
The legal basis for the processing of the IP address is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. My legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection listed below. At this point, I would like to point out that the data collected does not allow me to draw any direct conclusions about your identity, nor will it allow me to do so. The IP address of your terminal device and the other data listed above are used by me for the following purposes:
- Ensure smooth connection establishment,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of my website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability.
The data is stored for a period of 90 days and then automatically deleted. For my website I do not use so-called cookies, tracking tools, targeting methods.
The respective operator is responsible for the use of so-called cookies, tracking tools, targeting methods on linked websites, e.g. payment services.
C.1 Conclusion, execution or termination of a contract
C.1.1 Data processing upon conclusion of the contract
The subject of activity of papier+ideen Silvia und Wolfram Jordan GbR is the presence of goods and Internet trade. In this context, I process the data required for the conclusion, execution or termination of a contract. These include:
- First name, last name
- Invoice and delivery address
- E-mail address
- Billing and payment information
- Telephone number, if applicable
The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO, i.e. you provide me with the data on the basis of the contractual relationship between you and me. I am also obliged to process your e-mail address due to a requirement in the German Civil Code (BGB) to send an electronic order confirmation (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (c) GDPR). As far as I do not use your contact data for promotional purposes (see under 3.3), I will store the data collected for the processing of the contract until the expiry of the legal or possible contractual warranty and guarantee rights. After the expiry of this period, I shall keep the information of the contractual relationship required by commercial and tax law for the periods determined by law. For this period (regularly ten years from the conclusion of the contract), the data is processed again solely in the event of a review by the tax authorities.
Furthermore, the following data processing is required for the execution of the purchase contract:
If you have chosen the payment method Paypal, I will pass the necessary payment data to Paypal. Information about your delivery address will be passed on to a logistics company commissioned by me for the purpose of processing the purchase contract. The data is transmitted solely for this purpose and deleted after delivery.
C.1.2 Identity, creditworthiness and transmission to credit agencies
If necessary, I will verify your identity using information from service providers. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) and lit. f) GDPR. The authorization for this results from the protection of your identity and the prevention of fraud attempts at my expense.
In the event of a delay in payment, I will transmit the necessary data to a company commissioned to enforce the claim if the other legal requirements are met. Legal bases for this are both Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) as well as Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. The assertion of a contractual claim shall be considered a legitimate interest within the meaning of the second-mentioned provision.
C.2 Data processing for advertising purposes
I will provide you with information about my products, services or offers (direct marketing) that you, as my customer, request from me or that I believe may interest you, to the extent permitted by law. The GDPR recognizes such data processing on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) as a legitimate interest. The duration of data storage for advertising purposes does not follow any rigid principles and is based on the question of whether the storage is necessary for the advertising approach. For information on how to proceed in the event of an objection, please refer to sec. C.2.2.
C.2.1 Advertising purposes of papier+ideen Silvia und Wolfram Jordan GbR
If you have concluded a contract with me, I will list you as an existing customer. In this case, I process your postal contact data outside of the existence of a specific consent in order to occasionally send you information about new products and services in this way.
Under the statutory conditions of § 7 para. 3 UWG, I am entitled to use the e-mail address you provided when you placed a binding order for a product or service for direct advertising for my own similar goods or services.
C.2.2 Right to object to direct advertising
You may object to data processing for the aforementioned purposes at any time, free of charge, separately for the respective communication channel and with effect for the future. For this purpose, it is sufficient to send an e-mail or a postal letter to the following contact details without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates.
Silvia und Wolfram Jordan GbR
Tel: +49 3504 6290100
If you do not wish to receive direct marketing (anymore) on the basis of § 7 para. 3 UWG, please also contact me at the above address.
If you object, the contact address concerned will be blocked for further data processing for advertising purposes. We would like to point out that in exceptional cases, advertising material may still be sent temporarily after receipt of your objection. This is technically due to the necessary lead time of advertisements and does not mean that I will not implement your objection. Thank you for your understanding.
C.3 Online presence and website optimization
C.3.2 Google Analytics
I do not use Google Analytics for my website. The respective operator is responsible for the use of Google Analytics on linked websites, e.g. payment service providers.
C.3.3 Targeting and affiliates
I do not use targeting and affiliates measures for my website. The respective operator is responsible for the use of corresponding measures on linked websites, e.g. payment service providers.
C.4 Customer account
You cannot open a customer account when you shop. This means that no personal data is stored by you on my provider’s server.
C.5 Contact form
In the case of inquiries addressed to me, I process your name, contact details (e.g. telephone number, e-mail address and postal address) and any other information you provide when filling in forms or other data fields on my website on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
D. Your rights
In addition to the right to revoke your consent given to me, you are entitled to the following further rights if the respective legal requirements are met:
- Right to information about your personal data stored by me according to Art.15 DSGVO; in particular, you can obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data if it has not been collected directly from you,
- Right to rectification of inaccurate data or completion of correct data in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO,
- Right to have your data stored by me deleted according to Art.17 DSGVO insofar as no legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage are to be complied with,
- Right to restrict the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure; the controller no longer requires the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO,
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, i.e. the right to have data provided by you and stored by me about you transferred in a common, machine-readable format, or to request the transfer to another responsible party.
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or my company headquarters for this purpose.
D.2 Right of objection
Under the conditions of Art. 21 par. 1 DSGVO, the data processing may be objected to for reasons arising from the particular situation of the data subject.
The above general right to object applies to all processing purposes described in this data protection information that are based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO are processed. In contrast to the specific right to object to data processing for advertising purposes (see section 3.3.3 above), under the GDPR I am only obliged to implement such a general objection if you give me reasons of overriding importance for doing so. In addition, it is possible to contact the supervisory authority responsible for papier+ideen Silvia Jordan.
E. Data security
I also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data stored by me against manipulation, partial or complete loss and against unauthorized access by third parties. My security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
We encourage all parents and guardians to instruct their children in the safe and responsible use of personal data on the Internet. Children should not submit any personal information to my website without the consent of their parents or guardians. I affirm that I will not knowingly collect personal information from children, use it in any way, or disclose it to third parties without authorization.
G. Links to other websites